Saturday, November 9, 2013

Mormons Believe In Christ

Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints believe in Jesus Christ. That's why he's in the name ;)

We believe Jesus Christ to be the Savior and Redeemer of the world, and that through Him, all mankind may be saved. All mankind.

We believe that He died for us, because He loved us. We believe that Heavenly Father foreordained Him before this life to be our Savior. He came to this earth to pay, with His own blood, for all of the mistakes that we (all mankind) could make, and will make while we are here on this earth. He did this so that we could return home, to live with Him and our Creator. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." -John 3:16

Jesus Christ was sent for the whole world, but we believe that each of us can have a personal and real relationship with Him. He felt our pains, He carried our burdens, He knows our sorrows. He knows us, each of us, individually. He knows you. We lean on that knowlege, and find joy knowing that we are important to Him, and that He is aware of us. Life is easier when we realize that Christ, the one who conquered all, is on our side.

I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. I know he did make it possible for me to repent of my sins. I know that because of Him, I will be able to return to my Creator someday. I know that all of us can come unto Him, and find true, lasting happiness. He is the light, and we can be a part of that light by trying to become more like Him each day. I know He loves everyone on this earth, even those who do not know Him. We are all children of God.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment